VPD has been a leading provider of highly specialised software and know-how for the financial sector for over 20 years.We specialise in software solutions for asset management, risk management and performance management and make them available as products, solutions and services.
Our specialised staff has developed, implemented and supported technically advanced products in close collaboration with the world’s leading financial institutions.
With offices in London and Stockholm, you can also benefit from our expertise through business consulting and development consulting.
We can support you through requirements, procurement and selection processes, as well as studies covering GIPS®, performance, attribution, risk and regulations
Installing a product is fairly simple – implementing it to represent historic data, support future requirements, and match the business processes in an optimal way, may however be both time consuming and difficult.
Assigning a VPD Consultant for the task you will have professional assistance from a business analyst having vast IT skills, specific experience from the product to be implemented, but above all with best practice expertise and broad experience gained from the asset management industry and the financial markets.
We have specific experience from implementing the systems: VPD Risk & Performance, SimCorp Dimension, Thomson Portia, Advent Moxy, Charles River and various products from Reuters, Bloomberg and MSCI Barra.
VPD Managed Services is designed so you can benefit from our solutions without the worry of system maintenance, managing processes, data controls or pressing deadlines. The service is tailored to your needs; we can handle everything from system hosting to a fully managed workflow in a secure, client specific environment.
VPD also offers a report only service whereby the client provides us with the data via secure ftp, and our Managed Services team will produce and deliver predefined of customised reports
- VPD manage your multiple data feeds and storage
- VPD will research anomalies and errors direct with your providers
- VPD archive data, notes and a full autid log of modifcations
- VPD will validate and compare data in line with your validation rules, investigating all issues
- VPD perform any calculations required with output in your desired format
- VPD import all your required indices, direct from source, for storage
- VPD will fully customise and blend benchmarks and manage the distribution according to your needs
- VPD calculate performance and attribution, for both equities and bonds, in line with your methodology and models
- VPD generate and distribute the results and reports your clients need
- VPD manage your GIPS® Composites construction, calculation and disclosures, complete with a full audit log
- VPD produce the GIPS®, internal, external and verifier-ready reports
- VPD interfaces with your chosen risk engine, to store measures locally and perform additional calculations
- VPD combine all the results to deliver your UCITS and Solvency II reports
- VPD will manage the data, calculations, alerts and produce the necessary reports for your filing, covering UCITS, AIFMD, EMIR and more
- VPD will archive all your compliant data and reports for your records
- VPD will generate all your performance, attribution and risk reports in accordance with each client specific mandate
- VPD would deliver and distribute reports to all the target groups
- VPD can produce your Executive reports, data control reports and summary reports for internal and external use
- VPD will deliver these reports to your timetable, across your organisation
VPD and our consultants are experts in many aspects of the financial markets, and the functions and processes of the market participants, both on buy and sell side, with a special focus on Asset Management organisations.
Our competence covers processes and business flow in fund management, hedge funds, private clients and institutional client sales and management. Our focus area is risk and performance measurement, attribution and related analysis and processes.
VPD’s Asset Management business expertise is combined with a general competence in Financial Markets spanning order management, trading, valuation, risk management, risk models, risk measurement, risk attribution, risk processes, performance measurement, performance attribution and the processes in Front-, Mid- and Back office operations.
The roles assigned to our consultants are often Project Manager or Business Analyst. VPD can either complement an existing project team, or provide a complete project.
The typical VPD consultant has profound theoretical education, deep understanding of mathematics, and a robust know-how in IT and Financial Markets and vast experience from the asset management business.
Special competence areas: MiFID, GIPS, Risk Models, Attribution Models, Performance Measurement, Compliance, Client Reporting, and Quantitative Analytics applied to various markets and segments.
System Expertise: VPD Risk & Performance, SimCorp Dimension, Thomson Portia, Advent Moxy, Charles River and various products from Reuters, Bloomberg and MSCI Barra.